Calgary Brewery Tours
Calgary Brewery Tour
Public Brewery Tours start 239 12 Ave SW, Private tours at your designated pickup location.
To all the beer lovers, we will give you an awesome craft beer experience with our Calgary Craft Beer Tour! This 3.5 hour tour will take you to three of the best breweries in town with a knowledgeable guide showing you they way.
Private Calgary Brewery tours available for groups of 8+ on Weekdays and 10+ on Weekends.
Suggested private brewery tour start times: Saturday 11am, 3:00pm, 7:00pm.
Sunday to Friday: 12pm, 5pm
What is Included in the Calgary Brewery Tours?
Everything you need is included on this 3.5-hour brewery tour. Calgary Brewery tour includes:
- Round trip transportation in our 14 passenger minibus (Custom pickup and drop off available)
- Behind the scenes tour at one of our partner Calgary Breweries
- Craft Beer flights at each brewery (4x4oz/brewery)
- Beer geek tour guide in the know of the Calgary beer scene
- Prebooked venues
- Contact us for meal options for private tour groups
What Breweries Do We Visit on the Calgary Brewery Tour?
We visit 3 breweries from different Calgary beer routes (Barley belt, Inglewood & beyond). Your ultimate guide to a beer tasting Calgary. Here's a list of our venue partners:
- Tool Shed Brewing
- Red Bison Brewing
- Common Crown Brewing
- Banded Peak
- Paddy's BBQ & Brewery
- Annex Ale Project
- Cabin Brewing
- Born Colorado Brewing
- Last Best Brewing & Distilling
- Elite Brewing & Cidery
- Prairie Dog Brewing
Our Tours visit Inglewood, the Barley Belt as well as many other areas that make up the best brewery districts in Calgary.
Let us know your tour style so we can send the best guide for your group. Bachelor, Bachelorette, Birthday, Corporate tours welcome.