Bachelorette Parties | Vancouver | Island | Okanagan | Whistler
Send the bride off in style with a Brewery, "Brewery distillery tour" or a custom tour. Private groups can opt for a pickup and drop off in the tour city.
You can request a private tour at the time of your booking with 10 paid guests on Saturday's. 6-8 guests Sunday to Friday and 11am time slots on Saturday (When available).
Please book private tours 30+ days in advance to ensure you get the time slot that fits your group.
Helpful tips to planning your Bachelorette Party
- Plan for 10-20% of guests to drop out between planning and paying (Get money early)
- Plan to eat before and after a brewery or brewery Distillery tour. Or, let us know if you would like to eat at the first, second or third stop for private tours
- Minimize the glitter, although it's fun for the day of you'll be finding glitter for weeks to come
- Feel free to bring a scavenger hunt game
- Minimize the pre-drinking to ensure the group will last through the tour
- Make a dinner reservation for after the tour
- Drink plenty of water
Helpful Ideas for building a Victoria Bachelorette Tour
- Butchart Gardens is right around the corner (Want to add it?)
- Victoria has amazing cider at Tod Creek and Sea Cider, we would love to add these venues for you
- Paddle boarding can be a great way to start in the summer months
- We can build you a Cowichan Valley Tour where we incorporate wineries such as Enrico or Unsworth (Lunch also available at both)
Helpful Ideas for Building a Bachelorette Tour in Vancouver
- Amazing food everywhere, you can book dinner for 3.5 hours after your tour start time, generally we can drop you off downtown
- Start your day off at the beach and get a custom pickup
- Granville Island can be a fantastic area to get dropped off on
- Tell you group to arrive 15 minutes earlier than you need them due to traffic in the city
- Dress for all seasons
Helpful Tips for Planning a Bachelorette in Kelowna and Penticton
- Dress for the weather
- Why not start your day at the beach? You can add an additional hour of tour time to head back to your hotel and get ready
- If you add a winery, plan to head back to your hotel after the tour to drop off wine purchased along the tour
- Bring snacks
- Plan a dinner reservation for downtown after your tour
Contact us for any further questions. We are happy to help with custom groups. Please be sure to mention your city when sending inquiries.