What Breweries Do We Visit On The Niagara Brewery Tour?
Our Niagara Brewery Tour offers a unique opportunity to explore some of the best breweries not only in Ontario but the Niagara region, known for its world-renowned beer and stunning views. The Niagara Peninsula is home to some of the top breweries in the country, and our tour packages give you the opportunity to visit multiple breweries in one day.
Some of the breweries that you will visit on the tour include:
Counterpart: Known for brewing techniques that span centuries and they have a wide variety of beers that are sure to please any palate.
Silversmith: This multi award-winning brewery offers classic lagers to experimental brews, something for everyone. They use locally sourced ingredients to create a truly authentic Niagara experience.
The Exchange: located in the heart of the historic district of Niagara-on-the-Lake and offers a wide range of beers, including seasonal and limited-edition brews. The Exchange offers a great outdoor seating area in the Summer where you can take in the best of Niagara craft beer.
While we start our bookings with those three breweries the actual breweries may change on some days due to what is going on at the breweries.
What is included in my Niagara Craft Brewery Tour?
Everything you need is included in your tour except food. Food can be purchased along the tour at an additional cost if you do choose to purchase.
- Expert Canadian Craft Tours, tour guide
- Mini-bus transportation with pickup and drop off in Niagara region
- Public: Round trip transportation from designated location Pre-booked venues
- Behind the scenes tour of a Niagara craft brewery
- Beer flights (Beer samples) at each location 4x4oz at each brewery
- Contact us for meal options and pricing (private tours only).
Greater Niagara pickups available, cost dependent on pickup location Private Route Available: Full Schedule of our Niagara Brewery Tours - Includes Niagara-on-the-Lake, St. Catharines, and other surrounding areas beer festival shuttles
Niagara Brewery Tour Schedule
Tours suggested start times are 1045 am and 3pm, below is the tour schedule for the 3pm tour.
- 2:45pm Pickup at your accommodation
- 3pm First Venue with tasting and behind the scenes brewery tour walk through
- 4pm 2nd Brewery Venue, tastings flights all around
- 5pm 3rd Brewery Venue, tasting flights all around
- 545-6pm Leave to drop off your group at your designated location
- 6pm-6:15pm Drop off of the Group, say our goodbye's!
Niagara Brewery Tours FAQ
Q: Can we drink on the bus?
- While we appreciate your enthusiasm, it is illegal to drink on the bus
Q: Can you pick us up and drop us off?
- Yes if you are in Niagara Falls, or Niagara on the Lake.
Q: What Do We Need To Bring on the Beer Tour?
- Dress for the weather and bring ID!
Q: Can We Bring Our Babies or have our Friends meet us at a random stop on the Tour?
- Sorry only those who are 19+ or have been present for the tour intro are eligible for any part of the tour. Please have babies and friends meet you after the drop off.