What Breweries Do We Visit On our Toronto Brewery Tour?
Our Toronto Brewery Tour offers a unique opportunity to explore some of the best breweries in Toronto. Toronto is home to some of the top breweries in the country, and our tour packages give you the opportunity to try over 12 different beers while visiting three breweries in one day and we worry about the driving!
Some of the breweries that you will visit on the tour include:
Henderson Brewing Company: Known for their collaboration with the Canadian band Rush. Henderson has a thirst quenching line up of core beers and has a constant stream of seasonal beer releases.
Junction Craft Brewery: This multi award-winning brewery offers a wide range of beers including their Conductors Pale Ale and their Junction Stout.
Shacklands Brewing: Shacklands is known for their unique take on Belgian Style Ales. Their taproom is full of memorabilia and the staff will make you feel like you are in a home away from home.
Please note that the line up of breweries may change depending on availability.
What is included in my Toronto Brewery Tour?
Everything you need is included in your tour except food. Food can be purchased along the tour at an additional cost if you do choose to purchase.
- Expert local tour guide
- Round trip transportation with pickup and drop off
- Public: Round trip transportation from designated location Pre-booked venues
- Behind the scenes tour of a Toronto craft brewery
- Beer flights (Beer samples) at each location 4x5oz at each brewery
- Contact us for meal options and pricing (private tours only).
Toronto Brewery Tour Schedule
Tours suggested start times are 1045 am and 3pm, below is the tour schedule for the 3pm tour.
- 2:45pm Pickup
- 3pm First Venue with tasting and behind the scenes brewery tour walk through
- 4pm 2nd Brewery Venue, tastings flights and the proper tasting technique
- 5pm 3rd Brewery Venue, tasting flights and history of beer
- 545-6pm Leave to drop off your group at your designated location
- 6pm-6:15pm Drop off of the Group, say our goodbye's!
Toronto Brewery Tours FAQ
Q: Can we drink on the bus?
- While we appreciate your enthusiasm, it is illegal to drink on the bus
Q: How do I book a private tour?
- Groups of 10+ on Saturdays and 8+ every other day of the week automatically qualify for a private tour. For groups smaller than this you can book onto our public tours or contact us for a private tour group surcharge quote.
Q: Can you pick us up and drop us off?
- Yes if you book a private tour we can include a custom pick up and drop off. For public tours the meeting point is the front entrance of Keele subway station.
Q: What Do We Need To Bring on the Beer Tour?
- Dress for the weather and bring ID!
Q: Can We Bring Our Babies or have our Friends meet us at a random stop on the Tour?
- Sorry only those who are 19+ or have been present for the tour intro are eligible for any part of the tour. Please have babies and friends meet you after the drop off.