Vancouver Craft Brewery Tour
Love craft beer? Or maybe you want to check out of the best Vancouver Craft Breweries. Join us for a public or private tour where we venture in to three the tap rooms across the city.
All Vancouver Brewery Tours Include:
- Beer Geek tour guide
- Transportation to get you around safely (Same vehicle all day to leave your stuff on)
- Round trip transportation from 999 Canada Place, Vancouver (Private groups receive custom pickups)
- Behind the scenes tour of a local brewery
- Samples at each location (4x4oz per brewery)
- Water in the van to drink between venues
- Contact us for meal options and pricing (private tours only)
'Yeast' Van Craft Brewery Tour *Public Tour Schedule* Contact us for groups of 8+
Vancouver Brewery Tours daily
Click our "Book Now button" to see our Vancouver Craft Brewery tour schedule. Private tours available daily. We also visit Port Moody and North Van weekly.
What Breweries do you visit on your Vancouver Brewery Tours?
We have about 20 partners across the city. Depending on the time of day, day of week and size of group we choose the best routes for guest experience.
Some of our Vancouver Brewery Tour Partners Include but are not limited too:
- Strathcona Beer Company
- Luppolo Brewing
- Steamworks Brewing
- Postmark Brewing
- Red Truck Beer Company
- Steel Toad Brewing
- Big Rock Brewing
- R&B Brewing
- Faculty Brewing
- Andina Brewing
We have many routes leaving from Vancouver. Contact us for details for any of the following routes:
- East Vancouver "Yeast Van Brewery Tour"
- Brewery Creek (Yes this can also be a walking tour)
- Vancouver to Victoria Brewery Tour (One way or round trip)
- North Vancouver (Hearthstone, Bridge, Deep Cove)
- Port Moody Brewery Tour (3 or 4 breweries)
- Fraser Valley Brewery Tour
- Vancouver to Whistler Sea to Sky Brewery Tour
- Vancouver Beer & Wine Tour