Seasonal Brewery Tours
Join BC Brewery Tours on our annual Seasonal Release Brewery Tours across BC. We will be launching tours focusing on fresh hops (our favourite), seasonal releases, limited edition beers, and flavoured beers (pumpkin spice season is upon us!).
Tours will run from October 5th to 14th and be offered in Vancouver, Port Moody, North Vancouver, Squamish, Whistler, Victoria, Nanaimo, Kelowna, and Penticton.
We will be featuring some amazing local breweries such as Strathcona, Luppolo, A-Frame Brewing, Victoria Caledonian, Vancouver Island Brewing, and Bad Tattoo.
- Round-trip Transportation
- Behind the Scenes Tour of the Production Area
- 3 Local, Craft Breweries showcasing seasonal beers
- 3 Hand-picked Flights (4x4oz)
- Local Beer Specialist Guide
2018 Seasonal Releases:
- A-Frame Brewing (Squamish): Wolf Like, DIPA on Sept 21, Wolf Lake Fresh Hop DIPA is our celebration of fresh hop season and hops overall. With a light malt base of 2 row and specialty malts, we mash-hopped with fresh Galena from our friends at Squamish Valley Hops. Whole leaf Citra hops in the whirlpool and then dry hopped with Cryo Eukanot. Complex notes of Citrus, Papaya, Pine and melon.” | ABV - 8% | BU - 70
- Twa Dogs (Victoria): Cherry Sour - August | ESB - Early Sept | Brut IPA - end of Sept | Chili Chocolate Milk Stout - November
- Vancouver Island Brewing (Victoria): Harvest Saison at GCBF| Winter IPA at start of October | Hermannator
- Luppolo: Fresh Hop Brett Pale Ale
Use promo code: BEERSEASON for $5 off all brewery tour tickets on tours from October 5th-14th.