Edmonton Brewery Tour
Edmonton Craft Brewery Tour
Enjoy a night or day out with friends/family/co-workers or strangers with the Edmonton Brewery Tour! So many amazing breweries in town, we showcase some of the best-brewed craft beer in the area! This 3.5-hour tour will take you to 3 local breweries where you have flights at each location. Expand your taste buds and try something new!
This tour is great for birthdays, stags and stagettes, team-building experiences, reunions, and any other time you just want to go out and have everything taken care of for you!
Private Tours Available for 8+ people on Weekdays and 10+ people on Weekends
Your Edmonton Brewery Tour Includes:
- Round trip transportation in our 14 passenger beer bus (Multiple buses or later available for groups of 20 - 42)
- Behind the scenes tour at least one of our local partner breweries
- Local "Beer geek" tour guide
- Flights (4x4oz) at each of our brewery tour stops
- Premium tap room seating
- Food available (Let us know at the time of booking if your group is eating before or after and we will do our best to plan requested food stops a couple of hours before your group anticipates eating)
- 3 to 3.5 hours of great times hosted by Canadian Craft Tours
What Breweries do we visit on the Edmonton Brewery Tour?
We have a ton of partnerships in Edmonton with some fantastic breweries so the itinerary changes based on where we know we're going to have space and the best experience. Some of our favorites are:
- Analog Brewing
- Endeavor Brewing (North pickups)
- Town Square (South pickups)
- Omen Brewing
- Sea Change
- Situation Brewing
- Alley Kat
- Odd Company
- Two Sergeants