A Great BC Craft Brewery Road Trip
We all have that one great friend, possibly they don't drink or they make sure not to drink when your out so the group has a ride home. Hold on to that friend, value that friend! It's with friends like those that we can incorporate bc craft breweries into your road trip
Sea to Sky - North Vancouver, Squamish, Whistler
Little know fact that there is 13 breweries and 3 distilleries you can stop at along this region. Weather your headed to Whistler for the first time or back for a bachelor party you'll want to make a few great beer stops along the way.
Start - North Vancouver and a choose one stop depending on what way you are driving through, how much time you have and weather you want a full meal
- Hearthstone - Sit down restaurant brewpub. Allow for 90 minutes. Great food, great beer. Closest to the Lions Gate Bridge if coming from Downtown Vancouver.
- Bridge - Such a cool spot in a semi industrial area. Light snack, perfect for a quick tour, or quick beer. Great if you are in North Van, 2 minutes off the highway.
- Deep Cove - You can get a bit of a bigger flight here and they have a kitchen. This is the place you'll want to stop in the summer if you are already on highway 1. Hang out on the Patio and you won't be disappointed.
Squamish - After about an hour of driving your going to come across this spectacular backdrop. You've now entered Squamish. If you are headed out in the summer time, stop at A-Frame and hang out on the patio.
- Back Country Brewing
- Howe Sound
Whistler - Now your a few hours in and at least a couple of beers deep at this point. Good thing you have a DD right? As you enter Whistler, your first stop is Function Junction where you can head over to Coast Mountain Brewing. They even have a patio waiting for you in the summer! Grab a flight and a pepperoni stick if your hungry and then head to your accommodation! You have 3 breweries in Whistler to choose from:
- Coast Mountain Brewing (Function Junction)
- Whistler Brewing (Function Junction)
- Whistler Brewhouse (Whistler Village)
The great thing about the Sea to Sky craft beer road trip is you get to do it twice. Once on the way up and another on the way back! If you want to skip the driving you can jump on a public or book a private tour with us. Read more about our Sea to Sky brewery tour.